DownThemAll! 3.0.7 was released. It is a maintenance release to the new DownThemAll! 3.
The file has a SHA-1 hash of
2f4bfceb6d30c87f3b5b9395f70a5311682a0761 and is signed by mozilla.
DownThemAll! 3.0.7 is compatible with
45 – 50.*
2.40 – 2.47.* (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Nightly) are not thoroughly tested by us
Major new features
- Firefox e10s (multi-process) compatibility
- Asynchronous Input/Output (mostly)
- Custom file names and file renaming during and after downloads
- Advanced queue searching/filtering/sorting, incl by size, status, name, etc.
- Metalink4 (RFC) support incl http headers
- Finer grained queue management functions
- HiDPI (Retina) icons
- Improved user interface incl full Australis support
- Some new customizable preferences
- Better support for third-party tools such as AntiContainer
- Many tiny improvements and refinements
- Some speed improvements
- Better handling of “aggressively” configured cloudflared servers
- Restartless add-on and corresponding new code architecture
- Some new very advanced power user preferences, e.g. DTA only proxy (available via about:config only)
Changed from 3.0.6
- 3.0.7: Added now finished it (Italian) locale and update other locales as available
- 3.0.7: Fixed a bug in the preallocator preventing resuming multi-segment downloads with multiple segments
- 3.0.7: Rewrote code that writes data to disk to prevent out of memory issues for very high speed downloads
- 3.0.7: Improved display with certain third-party dark Firefox themes
- 3.0.7: Improved platform-specific shortcuts
- 3.0.7: Better handling of “cloudflared” domains (and a new hidden preference)
- 3.0.7: DownThemAll! works on Seamonkey again
- 3.0.7: Minor adjustments
…for trying this new major release.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation to support developing DownThemAll! in our free time.
Your DownThemAll! developers