DownThemAll! 2.0.9 was released. It is a maintenance release.
The file is digitally signed by Nils Maier and has a SHA-1 hash of
DownThemAll! 2.0.9 is compatible with
3.5 – 11.*
2.0 – 2.7.* (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Aurora) are not thoroughly tested by us
- Firefox 10 support is still ongoing, as there is no stable Firefox 10 release yet
- So is Firefox 11/12 and equivalent Seamonkey support
Bug fixes and changes
- Marked compatible with Firefox 11.*
- Marked compatible with Seamonkex 2.7.*
- Fix: Filesonic premium and other downloads via the Save-As window were not working correctly
- Fix: FTP resuming regression
- Updated locales
…for trying this new maintenance release.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation.
Your DownThemAll! developers