DownThemAll! 2.0.8 was released. It is a maintenance release.
The file is digitally signed by Nils Maier and has a SHA-1 hash of
DownThemAll! 2.0.8 is compatible with
3.5 – 8.*
2.0 – 2.4.* (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Aurora) are not thoroughly tested by us
- Firefox 8 support is still ongoing, as there is no stable Firefox 8 release yet
- So Firefox 9/10 and equivalent Seamonkey support
Bug fixes and changes
- Marked compatible with Firefox 8.*
- Fix: Compatibility issues with Firefox 8 Beta
…for trying this new maintenance release.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation.
Your DownThemAll! developers