DownThemAll! 2.0.6 was released. It is a maintenance release.
The file is digitally signed by Nils Maier and has a SHA-1 hash of
DownThemAll! 2.0.6 is compatible with
3.5 – 5.*
2.0 – 2.1.* (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Aurora) are not thoroughly tested by us
- Firefox 5 support is still ongoing, as there is no stable Firefox 5 release yet
Bug fixes and changes
- Marked compatible with 5.*
- Fix: Per-server connection limits were ignored
- Fix: Resume button sometimes was incorrectly disabled when selecting multiple downloads at once
…for trying this new maintenance release.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation.
Your DownThemAll! developers