DownThemAll! 2.0.13 was released. It is a maintenance release.
The file is digitally signed by Nils Maier and has a SHA-1 hash of
DownThemAll! 2.0.13 is compatible with
3.6 – 12.*
2.1 – 2.9.* (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Aurora) are not thoroughly tested by us
- Firefox 11 support is still ongoing, as there is no stable Firefox 11 release yet
- So is Firefox 12/13 and equivalent Seamonkey support
Bug fixes and changes
- Work-around/fix a problem where DTA prevented the Evernote add-on from working correctly.
- Fix some minor translation issues
- Added sk-SK translation
…for trying this new maintenance release.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation.
Your DownThemAll! developers