DownThemAll! 2.0.10 was released. It is a maintenance release.
The file is digitally signed by Nils Maier and has a SHA-1 hash of
DownThemAll! 2.0.10 is compatible with
3.5 – 11.*
2.0 – 2.7.* (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Aurora) are not thoroughly tested by us
- Firefox 10 support is still ongoing, as there is no stable Firefox 10 release yet
- So is Firefox 11/12 and equivalent Seamonkey support
Bug fixes and changes
- Marked compatible with Firefox 11.*
- Marked compatible with Seamonkex 2.7.*
- Fix: Filesonic premium and other downloads via the Save-As window were not working correctly
- Fix: FTP resuming regression
- Updated locales
- 2.0.10: Fixed a regression from 2.0.9
…for trying this new maintenance release.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation.
Your DownThemAll! developers