We are proud to release the final DownThemAll! 1.1.
Again over a year went by since we last released a major version, and again a lot has changed in between.
The download link will redirect you to addons.mozilla.org.
DownThemAll! 1.1 is compatible with
3.0 – 3.1b3pre
3.0a1pre – 3.0b2pre
2.0 – 2.0.*
2.0a – 2.0.* (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
1.0 – 1.0.* (currently in development, limited support)
- Support for Seamonkey 2.0 is limited; we’re waiting for it to completely move to siterunner/xulrunner.
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Seamonkey, Minefield, Songbird) are not thoroughly tested by us
This list of changes is not complete. Please refer to our more detailed ChangeLog
- New features
- FTP resuming support
- Drag’n’Drop reordering
- Auto-Retrying of failed downloads
- Natural sorting in Selection dialog
- Import download list (metalink, text)
- Export download list (metalink, html, text)
- Description is editable (from Add URL/Download Info)
- Allow to get some post data via form and channel sniffing
- Clean up/Remove gone files from list
- Allow to load the last few bytes of a file first
- Allow to specify file/directory permissions on Linux/Unix/MacOSX
- Metalink server negotiation
- Major changes/bug fixes
- Mozilla 1.9 or later only (Firefox 3, Thunderbird 3 and so on)
- Close source tab removed because it was unreliable (and nobody found the time to rewrite it properly)
- More clean init/load and close/shutdown sequences
- Indicate and handle offline mode
- Simplify/Unify filters: Remove regex/text distinction
- *flattext* renaming mask
- Songbird 1.0 support
- Simplify/Refactor components and modules
- Links/Opening tabs now working better for all supported applications
- Running/Queued items will be saved as such and continue downloading once you open the manager again
- Support minimizing to tray (requires a third party extension)
- The in-product help got removed because the mozilla platform doesn’t support the help viewer anymore
- Slightly revamped skin/theme
…for trying your brand new release.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation.
Your DownThemAll! developers