We are proud to release DownThemAll! 1.0.4, the third bugfix release for the 1.0 series.
This version will not add new features, but instead address bugs, issues and regressions in 1.0.1-1.0.3.
The download link will redirect you to addons.mozilla.org.
DownThemAll! 1.0.4 is compatible with
22.214.171.124 – 3.0.*
126.96.36.199 – 3.0a1
1.0 – 1.1.*
2.0a1pre – 2.0a1 (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
0.4 – 0.6pre (currently in development, limited support)
- Upgrades from 0.9: Remaining downloads in queue will not be migrated; finish these downloads prior to installing this release.
- Support for Seamonkey 2.0 is limited; we’re waiting for it to completely move to siterunner/xulrunner.
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Seamonkey, Minefield, Songbird) are not thoroughly tested by us
- Upgrades from 0.9: Most preferences will be migrated; but please verify everything was migrated correctly.
- Major bugfixes
- Firefox 3 crashes when changing rename mask (#775)
- Preferences Filters doesn’t update (#822)
- Download may fails when size is unknown (#826)
- Minor Bugfixes/Minor Enhancements
We currently have two open bug tickets, reported by our users, that we really would like to diagnose and resolve. Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce those problems described.
If you’re affected by one of these and have some time to share, then please contact us, so that we can etablish some “live” contact and try to resolve those issues together.
Both tickets have links attached with information on how to contact us directly.
…for your ongoing support and bug reports.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation.
Your DownThemAll! developers