We are proud to release DownThemAll! 1.1.5.
In this release you’ll find new languages as well as a few bug fixes.
The download link will redirect you to addons.mozilla.org.
DownThemAll! 1.1.5 is compatible with
3.0 – 3.5.*
3.0a1pre – 3.0b3pre
2.0 – 2.0.*
2.0a – 2.0b1 (limited support for the development versions, limited functionality)
1.0 – 1.2.* (currently in development, limited support)
- Support for Seamonkey 2.0 is limited; we’re waiting for it to completely move to siterunner/xulrunner.
- The bleeding edge applications (such as Seamonkey, Minefield, Songbird) are not thoroughly tested by us
This list of changes is not complete. Please refer to our more detailed ChangeLog
- Major changes
- Using another pre-allocator, not locking the User Interface that much when allocating a large download (no Mac)
- Starting download/downloads with an unknown file size will no longer use an animated progress bar, as the APNG wasted lots of CPU apparently.
- Bug fixes
- Integration with the Clear private data feature in FX3.5
- “Load last few kilobytes first” setting couldn’t be changed
…for trying your brand new release.
Please, as always, file any bugs with our bug tracker.
And if you like this piece of software then please consider making a donation.
Your DownThemAll! developers