The window is divided in panels. Options are pretty self-explanatory. They will let you shape dTa! as you like the most. You’ll find extremely useful the filters’ panel. Here you can add or delete your own inclusive filters, also using regular expressions.
- Main panel: includes settings about name conflicts, max downloads number, sounds, alerts, and other stuff related to the end of the downloading process;
- Filters panel: here you can manage inclusive filters, add new ones, modify or delete existing ones. To add a filter click on ‘Add new filter’. Now you can fill the fields with a filter name (which is the one that will appear in the “Make your selection” window) and the filter content, which can be a simple string of text to match or a regular expression.
- Privacy panel: here you can control or delete info that dTa! writes on your computer; you can also disable the downloading of remote messages from dTa website;
- User Interface panel: here you can set up dTa! context-menus as you better like;
- Advanced panel: a few “pro” settings… in the most cases, you can leave the default value.