This version fixes some – hopefully all 🙂 – the problems related to unicode characters. A big thanks goes to Nils for that. We’ve also renewed some of the code and fixed minor annoying things. Complete changelog is below, as usual.
We’re very close to the long waited 1.0 version, so please remember to let us know any bug you may encounter posting it into our Bugzilla account.
- bugfix #14146, #14634, #13175: problems visualizing and saving unicode characters;
- bugfix #14473: dTa! doesn’t remember last used target directory in the ‘Add URL’ window;
- bugfix #14534: remove trailing ‘-‘ from subdirs and curl;
- bugfix: problems under privacy preference dialog;
- bugfix: problems with moving files in queue;
- enhacement: added cancel button on the ‘modify renaming mask’ dialog;